Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What's For Dinner: Cilantro Chicken Burgers!

After a weekend of celebrating my husband's birthday, and a few recent nights of VERY little sleep and hormonal days (fun times!!), it was finally time to get down to business and clean up today-bone broth, a small smoothie of fruits and veggies, and a fabulous dinner!  Did I mention a few cups of this amazing Lemon EveryDay Detox Tea? To top it off, my son is feeling fever-less now for 24+ hours and I am ready for a new day tomorrow!  So, rather than stay up past midnight, and regret it tomorrow, I am FORCING myself to hit the hay shortly after my cup of Sleepytime Tea!

But, before I do, I wanted to quickly share our dinner recipe tonight, loosely based on the Paleo version they use with turkey.  It's just too easy, scrumptious, and healthy not to share!  Here's what I use:

  • 1lb ground organic chicken
  • 2 generous handfuls of washed organic fresh cilantro leaves
  • 1/2 red onion
  • 1T chopped garlic
  • pinch of salt


Combine all, form mini patties, and grill or broil!  (We broiled on low for about 6 minutes on each side).

I chose to serve over spinach leaves and add a little Italian mix of shredded cheese with a touch of Parmesan Ranch... Bon Appetit-never too late in the week for a fresh start!  Tackling exercise again tomorrow-hopefully with my little man!  Stay Chic, Stay Healthy;)

No comments:

Post a Comment