Monday, January 9, 2012

Watch Out, Friends

Ok, I'm here, and I'm probably here to stay... I have so many things to say daily (I can't IMAGINE my Twitter followers and Facebook friends would be surprised by this), but more than a narcissistic sole reason for a blog, or even a selfish way to vent as a "dear diary"entry, I truly want to connect with people who WANT TO CONNECT WITH ME and read my views, ideas, philosophies, and opinions.  I can hear it now-"Say, Becca, when did you become a philosopher??" I didn't say I'm investigating the origins of Stonehenge, folks, but daily parts of our lives-things that have or have not worked for me, as well as my own questions that I have.  I am so excited to write about fitness, health, food, beauty, fashion, social networks, charitable opps, relationships with EVERYONE in our lives, etc etc!  Original?  Maybe not.  But there's only one Becca Jean, and if I can inspire, help, or encourage ONE person to do something positive (even if that one person is myself!), than I'll feel good about this.  To be honest, I get  many questions-texts, PM's, DM's etc-about my health ideas and opinions from both those I'm close with, as well as some I hardly know.  It's such a powerful tool to help others-I'm always ready to share! There will be no forcing myself onto your newsfeed (well, there may be but this is better:), but it'll be up to YOU to click on a blog that piques your interest, or follow me daily.  I'm very excited about this-I've always loved writing-even if it's a short bit... I am always interested in common misconceptions, and love reading different views on things-always a skeptic-maybe it's the Jersey in me, or perhaps this is my 7th life in this world (yes, I said that); either way, I hope to do something great with my words-enjoy chichealth!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! I look forward to following

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much!!! i have about a million questions already;)

    ReplyDelete